This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PLEASE rate my PAINTING.(10pts)?
03-01-2013, 09:42 AM
PLEASE rate my PAINTING.(10pts)?
I'm 15 and I'd really like a rating on my painting. It's not the most accurate picture but I'd really like a full review on what you think. Tell me the good/bad etc. ALSO I'd really like for you guys to tell me how much I could sell it for because I'd like to sell my stuff at this local market we have every saturday. thanksWink

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbi...=1&theater

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2013, 09:48 AM

I think it's pretty good also can you help me with my question?

Ads

03-01-2013, 09:50 AM

I like it; it's interesting. My only criticism would be that when using black, don't use pure black, make it red black or blue black or something. It will still read as black. Pure black sucks the life out of a painting. As you use color more, you will see this. Even making the shadows in the red blanket a color would be interesting. Add some Prussian blue to the night sky.
03-01-2013, 09:58 AM

You did a very excellent job shading and highlighting (the hair especially!) the only thing that seems a little off to me is the size comparison with the person and the curtains and window, but it's not distracting or anything, and it fits with the style of the painting.

I like it!