This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it appropriate for anyone in a relationship or marriage to?
03-01-2013, 09:48 AM
Is it appropriate for anyone in a relationship or marriage to?
Chat online with the opposite sex? I mean not just a one time thing but developing "friendships" where they chat often? My next separate question is: should these friendships lead to adding them to facebook?

I personally find both totally inappropriate because instead of chatting online that energy should be put into your partner. I also believe it could lead to cheating. Curious as to others thoughts.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2013, 09:54 AM

I agree w you 100%

Ads

03-01-2013, 09:57 AM

It's not inappropriate! Everyone is alowed to speak to who ever they want too.. Cheating is wrong, but chatting to the opposite sex is completely alright..
03-01-2013, 10:05 AM

If it's something that you wouldn't do in front of your partner, then you probably shouldn't be doing it. I've caught my man doing this a couple times and I nearly broke up with him. He tried to say that it doesn't mean anything because it's not real and blah blah blah. I don't care what crap I'm fed, internet or not, it's not okay period.

Also, it depends on what's being said in the conversations. Asking girls for their numbers, or what their favorite positions are is unacceptable.
03-01-2013, 10:08 AM

When you are on a diet you avoid sweet shops!
03-01-2013, 10:15 AM

As long as they are not spilling on the keyboard its fine.
03-01-2013, 10:19 AM

It is ok to have friends of the opposite sex on the internet but when it starts interferring with your time with your spouse, it is a no no. It can indeed lead to cheating but you have to remember if someone wants to cheat, they will regardless if it is on the internet or not.
Good Luck