This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do people I've had relationships with in the past do this!?
03-01-2013, 10:36 AM
Why do people I've had relationships with in the past do this!?
This is something I can't seem to understand: people I have known & have had friendships or relationships with in the past have blocked me on Facebook, or other social media websites. These are people who I haven't had horrible experiences with in the past. Here's the part that I can't understand: we weren't even friends on any of these websites and I have NOT contacted them whatsoever.
Yes, this is a serious question. I am just trying to figure out the logic behind this. I haven't spoken with these people from my past in a long time; I have made no attempt to contact them in any way ... so why do they block me like they think I'm being a stalker or something!? This frustrates me and makes me confused as well. Some of the people who have blocked me have tried to contact ME and I made no attempt to respond to them. I should be the one blocking them, but instead I let it go and just ignore it. What IS this?? Some weird game people are playing with me? I'd love it if someone could help provide some insight on this. Thanks ...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2013, 10:44 AM

In a way it's hard to describe!
But! Here goes!
It could be for them! They are getting too close to people.
When there are people on the net!
They can be anything/everything they want to be!
But! When you do meet them!!
It becomes scary for them.
Because you now see the real person.
What is worth it!
And what is not worth it!

The net is nothing more than trail mix!!!
Learn what to obsess about!
What is wort

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply