This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to get pay per click on website?
03-01-2013, 01:31 PM
how to get pay per click on website?
i just created my website with very good content, i need advertise for my site there is provision of posting advt/banners from where i get adv ?
please guide me what we get per click?
how advertise system works?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2013, 01:39 PM

Hello ,

See , i don't know what site you have made & what kind of contents you have written in it.But the very first step to take after making site is its SEO , i.e Search Engine Optimization and then you can go for Pay Per Click option if your site is really attracting people.

I would suggest you to work on onpage SEO ( i.e working with doing keywordre search and injecting them into mata tags , titles and contents ) to get listed in Google and other search engines . Also work on offpage SEO ( i.e to ad your website in webdirectories , submit articles in different social networking sites , bookmarking for different pages of your site) to generate traffic on your site ...

Once the traffic starts coming you can opt for google adsense and google adwords

Google adword gives you option of getting traffic on pay per click i.e your site's add will be put on someone else site and when ever a visitor is clicking that thak add and comes to your site , you will be charged for that click .............

I would advise you to wait till traffic stats coming from google and other souses and so that you can see that are people liking your contents or your services because if people don't like your contents and product , the will simpley click but will not convert into client or customer and you will be wasting money ...

Best Of luck ...........

Ads

If you have no idea what pay per click is then my best advice would be to call google ad words in India. Call them, believe me they will guide you through the whole process and help you with how to spend your money for ad words the best way to get the best return. Google ad words in India can be contacted at 1860 266 6622

Hitanshu Arora

You can earn money by just view ads on many websites given below:-

http://B-U-X.net/?r=skchem

http://www.neobux.com/?rh=736B6368656D

http://www.richptc.com/index.php?ref=ranjeetverma2008

1. After registering, login to your account, go to SURF ADS, click on CLICK LINKS under PAID TO CLICK section (see image0). Click the available links (under Title) one at a time. Wait for 30 second countdown to be over and then Click on the number given to you (see attached image1). You can close this new window after this step. Repeat the same process for each of the links. Everyday you will have 5 or 6 ads to click and you get $1 per ad. Once you reach $1000 you can withdraw with Papal.
2. You can also go to PAID TO SIGNUP section and click on the links there (see image0). Here you will have to register on the sites given (under Title). You have to click on COMPLETE OFFER button and once you have registered on the new site you come back to the page and enter your username (for this new site) and verification email in the space provided and click on VERIFY COMPLETION button (see attached image2). (You can read the rules given under that also). Everyday you will have 2 or 3 sign ups. You might earn $10 for each sign up if you have registered and verified properly.

ranjeetverma2008@gmail.com

i just answer a similar Q/A from yahoo.com.

for your website advertising, i recommend you to use easyhits4u. and what's it?

it's about traffic exchange.
when you click a advertisement(actually it's another member homepage), you would get 1 credit and you can simple convert it into "1 clicks" for your website, this kind of activity is totally free.

for those who don't want to waste time on clicking other websites, they can simply buy the credit and assign them to the website traffic.

also, the credit can also be used to buy banner AD or text AD which increase the impressions of your website, so feel free to look more information at their homepage.

here is my referrals linkSadi can't gain any benefits if you are not a member, it's fine for you just to know more information about easyhits4u's information.

regards

HIGHEST EARNINGS
hits in minutes!!
only listed @

http://www.carbon1989.webs.com