This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is anybody else having issues with Facebook Notifications?
03-01-2013, 01:54 PM
Is anybody else having issues with Facebook Notifications?
Facebook seems to be freaking out on me. The other day, I changed my profile picture and I got notifications in the form of the bubbles on the lower left corner of the screen. When I clicked them and went to my picture, there was nothing there. Nobody had liked it. Then I started getting emails about comments but nothing was on the photo when I looked.
The next day or two, I started to see everything, so it's not like the people unliked or deleted their comments. Yesterday, I was tagged in a bunch of pictures and I would get likes but then the likes disappeared in my notifications tab and they weren't visible on the picture. I know I've gotten comments but I can't see them to respond. I also would sometimes get like 5 notifications at the same time that were dated to 20 minutes ago or something.

Is anybody else having similar issues and do you have any idea what to do? I've already sent an request to FB and made sure that all my settings are right.
Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2013, 02:02 PM

nah not me

Ads

Sounds Like Facebook Is Having Some Errors If you Reported it to Facebook Already VIA The Help Center Nothing Else you Can Do But Wait For them to Fix the Problem

I've had the EXACT same issues too!!!!!! Not sure why but its very annoying