This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is a phone call or Facebook message a day too much to ask from a boyfriend?
03-01-2013, 06:41 PM
Is a phone call or Facebook message a day too much to ask from a boyfriend?
My supposed-to-be-boyfriend, Sean, won't return my calls until days later. We made plans to talk on the phone yesterday because it was his day off from work. So I called him twice, once around 3Tonguem and again around 5:30 before giving up. Then around midnight Sean sends me a message on Facebook. "MIA, I know you're calling me! I can't talk right now." I sent him a message telling him that he should care enough to make a brief call and say something like "hey baby, I know you wanna talk and I wanna talk to you too, but I'm busy right now. I'll tell you all about it real soon, love you". I shouldn't have to coach him but I didn't know what else to do.

During the time I wrote that message on FB he sent me another message, stating he was home doing chores around 3 and cooking dinner at 5:30 yesterday. He was home the whole freaking time, therefore he had no excuse. I don't think he's emotionally invested the same way that I am, and that hurts. He told me he loved me, he said it first and then we made things official over Facebook. We haven't even been officially boyfriend & girlfriend for a week, and we're arguing.

What should I do, am I wrong for being upset?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2013, 06:49 PM

just give him some space, he could be busy....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply