This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do I get into my own Facebook account after allowing a friend to use my computer? Her account comes up.?
03-01-2013, 07:17 PM
how do I get into my own Facebook account after allowing a friend to use my computer? Her account comes up.?
I allowed a friend to use my computer to check her facebook account. Now, when I go onto my computer her facebook account comes up and I do not know how to change it so that my facebook account will open. Can you help me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2013, 07:25 PM

Log out of hers. That's all I can think off

Ads

are you joking? log her out and sign into yours

Completely log out of everything so your on the welcome to facebook page, Then type in your email address and password etc and you should be ok? If her email comes us on the home page just delete it and type in yours.

1. At the top beside the search bar it will say her name with a down arrow
2. Click on it !
3. Click sign out
Hope that helped Wink

there is this thing called "logging out"

when you do that, it closes the cookie and then forces the next person to "log in" using their credentials

all websites work like this, so you really need to learn this before using websites

Log Out of the Current Account than Login into yours By Removing her Information and Putting in your Email Address and Password in

Just log her account out and then you can use your facebook account.

A computer is a general purpose device that can be programmed to carry out a finite set of arithmetic or logical operations. Since a sequence of operations can be readily changed, the computer can solve more than one kind of problem.

Conventionally, a computer consists of at least one processing element, typically a central processing unit (CPU) and some form of memory. The processing element carries out arithmetic and logic operations, and a sequencing and control unit that can change the order of operations based on stored information. Peripheral devices allow information to be retrieved from an external source, and the result of operations saved and retrieved.

The first electronic digital computers were developed between 1940 and 1945 in the United Kingdom and United States. Originally they were the size of a large room, consuming as much power as several hundred modern personal computers (PCs).[1] In this era mechanical analog computers were used for military applications.