This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why am i attracted to people with Taurus Moons?
03-01-2013, 09:22 PM
Why am i attracted to people with Taurus Moons?
i Apologize for asking the same question again, however why am i mostly attracted to and make good friends with people who have taurus moon? here is my chart

planetsigndegreemotion
SunTaurusin house 5direct
MoonLibrain house 10direct
MercuryGeminiin house 6direct
VenusTaurusin house 5direct
MarsGeminiin house 6direct
JupiterTaurusin house 5direct
SaturnTaurusin house 5direct
UranusAquariusend of house 2direct
NeptuneAquariusin house 2retrograde
PlutoSagittarius in house 12retrograde
True NodeCancerin house 8retrograde
Planets at the end of a house are interpreted in the next house.

House positions (Placidus)
AscendantSagittarius
2nd HouseCapricorn
3rd HouseAquarius
Imum CoeliPisces
5th HouseAries
6th HouseTaurus
DescendantGemini
8th House Cancer
Medium CoeliVirgo
11th HouseLibra
12th HouseScorpio

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2013, 09:30 PM

Because you have Taurus dominated chart.....and tell me whats your experience with them?

Ads

you have a stellium of planets in taurus in 5th house of romance and creativity. What you have posted (AGAIN) is not your chart, just data you have copied from somewhere.

what can cause problems is your saturn thrown in the mix and we don't call this a 'wet blanket' planet for nothing. Whatever it contacts it restricts, limits. so if saturn conjuncts jupiter this can create low self esteem issues.
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/jupiteraspects.html#jucsa

Saturn in the 5th house
Here the self expression and creative ability are apt to be inhibited. Lessons to learn where lovingness is concerned for individual is apt to be cool and inhibited. Difficulties with children due to lack of understanding where their needs are concerned. Teaching or working with young people would be a constructive use of a 5th house Saturn. Learn to forget the self and care about others. These people lack confidence in their creative abilities and social skills. Artistic potential will only be developed if practical skills are acquired. There is a formality in social relationships and in dealings with children. May delay you wanting any children of your own, but when they do arrive, feel very responsible for them, their friends and their grandchildren even.Could feel heavy responsibilities regarding children or may not even want children. People with this position are well suited to stock market speculation, may become romantically involved with an older person. Reserved in their attitudes towards Art, Theatre, Pleasure.Women – could be long time in labour

[Uranus Aquarius end of house 2 direct]
Also be aware of different house systems, I use Equal house one of the oldest and most reliable, instead of simply the default on astro of placidus, which is easily changed in Extended chart selection. Also be aware that, if ANY planets are within 5' of a house cusp, it should be interpreted in next house along going anti clockwise

Well I have Full moon in Taurus along to dark lilith so hi (:
ahh..
Venus, jupiter, pluto northnode in Scorpio
Mars in leo, we would get along perfect.