This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Im Starting up Tshirt/Clothing Line And I need advice.?
03-02-2013, 03:40 AM
Im Starting up Tshirt/Clothing Line And I need advice.?
So I'm starting up A clothing line, We so far have designs that have showed a lot of viewership and interest on social media etc. We are planning on making a website with ecommerce features and such but the only problem we have is that we got a quote from a screen printing company and they are willing to print for us, The thing is they cannot send shirts to individual buyers from our site. So we need to find a way or a company we can use to get this running, and if you see any flaws in our plan please share so we can really get something going

Our initial starting point is Tshirt designs. We have a dedicated printing company who can ship to us, We are split into 2, One team in Nigeria One in Australia And our printing company is in The UK
We would like to know simply an easy cheap efficient way to get the machine running, please be helpfully thorough!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2013, 03:48 AM

Get what machine running? The only machinery I can think of would be the T-Shirt printing widgets. You said you outsourced that so, I don't know what you mean.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply