This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook virus posting on my friends walls without me doing it?
03-02-2013, 05:20 AM
Facebook virus posting on my friends walls without me doing it?
The last few days my Facebook account has been posting links and spam to my friends walls without me doing it. It is obviously a virus. It posts a link to a video about a wedding and something about weight loss. It has sent it to over 30 people and it is very annoying with them complaining and me having to delete it from their walls. Anyone know how to fix it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2013, 05:28 AM

Update your virus scanner and scan your computer. If it doesn't find any viruses, cancel your Facebook account and open a new one.

Ads

Yessss! I hate that. All you do is change your password. Some wesbsite got a hold to your account and is spamming your facebook, it happened to me before and all I did was change my password. Good luck! Smile

Maybe the problem is in a third party Facebook app. In your case I would remove all the games and all the doubtful applications that you have authorized on Facebook. This guide will show you how to remove an application on Facebook:

http://romcartridge.blogspot.com/2010/01...tions.html

Good luck!