This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would it be creepy for me to add this girl on Facebook?
03-02-2013, 05:41 AM
Would it be creepy for me to add this girl on Facebook?
I am a freshman in college. There is this girl who is a sophomore. One of my friends (I don't know if I'd call him a friend. More like a friend of a friend) introduced me to her one night, but they were drunk so I doubt she remembers me, but she did say something about me being cute. This was before winter break. Then, when we return to start semester two, I am in one of my classes and she sits right next to me. I am the only freshman in the class, and there are tons of other sophomores in there. So the next time I had the class and every time since, I've sat in a different seat. There are always plenty of seats available, and yet she always sits next to me. She never says anything to me, although sometimes I notice her weirdly looking at me. Whenever I look at her, she pulls out her phone or a notebook or something and just sort of plays with it. I don't know why she acts so strangely. I somewhat socially awkward, but I am at my best in a classroom. I don't really know how to interact with her. Anyway, I found her on Facebook. It was rather creepy, and it took me a while to find her. Would it be weird at all if I added her?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2013, 05:49 AM

.....i feel you can add her on the Facebook, since
she likes you and and has fascination for you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply