This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to access my own post on FB ?
03-02-2013, 06:33 AM
How to access my own post on FB ?
I switched my relationship status to "In a relationship" then deleted the post about it, because I did not want a post about it. Now, there is a post about it and all my friends can see it on the home feed, however, when I click that link, there is no such post, meaning that my own relationship change is hidden only to me. Please help, feel free to write me any time, offer any advice or give me a way to contact Facebook to amend for this calamity ! I ensure immediate best answer for any answer that fixes my problem.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2013, 06:41 AM

If you delete the post then it doesn't mean that your friends will not be able to see in news feed, I mean for example you change your profile photo and delete the post from your timeline, but still your friends will get notified as you have changed your profile pic. If you have added it to hidden activity then you can remove it as explained here: http://karlmac.com/2012/03/hiding-and-re...-timeline/

Ads

03-02-2013, 06:41 AM

If you deleted any post from your timeline, it will be there in others newsfeed. it will take time to disappear from others newsfeed.