This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Getting sick of one direction?
10-12-2012, 08:13 AM
Getting sick of one direction?
Heyy i won't lie i used to be a total directioner, iv known them from the very beginning, since i watch the UK x factor and well i don't know iv kind of got sick of them they are in every single magazine, they are in most twitter trends ,there just ughhh its so annoying its like their following me!! They are EVERYWHERE, anybody else getting sick of one direction??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 08:21 AM

The name of the band is one erection. They are only allowed to have one shweiner between the 5 of them so that they can't do each other like a train.

Ads

Didnt like them in the first place girls always judge them on their looks but if they were ugly they wouldnt be that famous

I was sick of them before I even knew who they were

I started liking them about a month ago, so nope.

I'm getting sick of them because I don't believe they have much talent at all! If u listen to their voices on the x factor, they're not strong at all, there's no power there. I really hate it when people who don't have outstanding voices become famous and setting records because it's not their real voice, it's autotuned and fake. One direction are everywhere at the moment because of young girls and teenagers. And believe it or not, I'm a 14 year old girl saying this.

I can't stand them. Ewww

Yeah me too. They are everywhere. I used to think they were ok, but then they were all anyone talked about. And its only because of their looks. If they were ugly they wouldnt be famous.

there just new and there getting better and better if I were you I would be ready because there new ablum is coming

UMMM YOU WEREN'T A "TOTAL DIRECTIONER" YOU WERE A DIRECTIONATER BECAUSE IF YOU WERE A "TOTAL DIRECTIONER" YOU WOULDN'T JUST LEAVE THEM LIKE THAT.!