This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
trying to find info on someone named Peter Franck. Last known to be in Queens, NY. I tried?
03-02-2013, 07:03 AM
trying to find info on someone named Peter Franck. Last known to be in Queens, NY. I tried?
facebook, twitter and no results. Lost contact with family members. He is about 28 or 29 yrs old.
thx wendy, he is a cousin and I am aware of the city population. Just looking for help that is all.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2013, 07:11 AM

You are talking about a living person, in the largest metro area in the nation. Not good.
He may be renting and use a cell phone, which means he is unlikely to be listed anywhere. The standard is that living persons have privacy rights. If you have checked the above...my only suggestion is to try his name via google, but put it in quotes, and add new york.
Our expertise here is finding ancestry, which normally involves persons who are dead (and in public records for that reason).
I'm sure it is hard for his family. They might have to also try to see if his former friends have had contact.

edit
understood, you are looking for help. It is very hard to find sources for living persons. That is the best help I knew how to give.

Ads

Genealod=gy is about research our ancestors who are normally dead so we look at historical records.......
http://familytimeline.webs.com/adoptionl...ations.htm lots of links on here to look for living people search on lots and collect the information and you will get more for free............

Try intelius.com or whitepages.com. And recognize that it may be his choice to sever contact with family members.