This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How should I introduce myself to a girl on Facebook?
03-02-2013, 10:28 AM
How should I introduce myself to a girl on Facebook?
My sister's friend's sister, to be exact...
Also, how long should I wait until sending her a message (she just barely accepted my friend request) and how long should I wait until asking for her phone number (I don't want the whole thing being Facebook-based). Any other suggestions? I'm wanting to get to know her a bit before I ask her out on a date.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2013, 10:36 AM

Dont do it on facebook ask your sister or her friend for her number or better yet the next time you see her in person ask her and then ask her out to dinner or on a real date dont be a facebook stocker creep k!

Ads

Outta all seriousness introduce yourself now before its random, and start the conversation with hey? Do you remember me? How are you? Or chances are if she's never met you...just start with hey what's up? Tell her how you know her. Then when she ask you why did you friend request me, say because I think ur cute and shit. Then sail from there...

Like her profile picture, wait an hour, and if she hasn't said anything yet just say hey and ask her what she likes to do or something like that to get a conversation started. Then, get her number because "you gotta get off Facebook ".

you can use profile picture as girl