This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does the Blackberry have everything an iPhone has?
03-02-2013, 12:02 PM
Does the Blackberry have everything an iPhone has?
I was wondering if the blackberry curve 2 had gps, apps like Facebook, and words with friends. Please help. Ive never owned a blackberry

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2013, 12:10 PM

They have similar apps but iPhone is better. I own a Blackberry Bold and I still consider the iPhone better. So a Curve would be greatly lacking.

Ads

Chatting using a BlackBerry is easier than using an iPhone, because of the physical keyboard. But in general, the iPhone has a better operating system, better quality, more features and apps.

I own neither of those, but 3 of my family members own Blackberries and my dad owns an iPhone. From what I have discovered by using those, the iPhone is definitely the better of the 2. I'm not sure that Blackberry has words with friends, but it does have scrabble. You can download apps from the Blackberry website or Crackberry.com. The Blackberry is a good phone, but my personal preference lies with the iPhone. It seems much faster and the screen is much, much larger.

in my opinion blackberries are better. I've never been a fan of iphones. Blackberry can do most things an iphone can do. Idk to much anymore since ios5 is out. But yes they do have facebook, gps, and a app store. And blackberries have bbm which is pretty good.

nobody is buying a blackberry after the current problems and they won't start unless rim start paying compensation and guarantee better service

Blackberry is basically designed for Professional people not for young. If you are a professional person then you must go for BLACKBERRY,and if not then go for Iphone as it has cool games and stuffs.

Hope this helps, and please do let me know what product have you chosen!

see for chatting with friends Blackberry.For quality entertainment and fun iPhone.VRA.