This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do a lot of people hate Rebecca Black?
10-12-2012, 08:14 AM
Why do a lot of people hate Rebecca Black?
I don't know who this chick is but she was a trending topic on Twitter and I saw A LOT of people talking so bad about her. What did this chick do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 08:22 AM

Lol go on youtube and find out. She is the worst singer of all time and a huge idiot.

Ads

She made a song called Friday And it is VERY VERY Annoyingg! Listen for yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0

It is one of the stupidest songs ive ever heard..

It's because of her song. Try listening to it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0

Pretty bad lyrics, she's not the best at singing and goes on.

go on youtube, search the sog " Friday - Rebcca Bacl " and you will know why Smile

She released a song which became an overnight sensation. Not for the fact because it was a good song but because its is extremely horrible, has lyrics that are horrible, a video which makes no sense, and shes basically become famous overnight for producing a song that is $hit. Shes even been on Leno, The Morning Show and many others.

i think that it's basically the fact that the lyrics of her song are ridiculous and repetitive, the video is also hysterically bad!! Smile

Knock off Justin Bieber (lol seriously if you're going to steal a tune, at least steal a decent one), mediocre singer--not too bad, but not exactly good either, terrible lytics, and fried egg.

cause theyre trend hopping a___holes. this is the era of hate. but not any sort of rebellious hate just hate to make yourself feel important.
I think she's just a 15 year old girl who made a bad song. What do you expect 15 year olds to sing about? It's a crappy song, yes, but not really worth all the attention it's getting.

I wish people spent more time pushing underground/unknown artist they actually like. The music scene would be in a much better place. But that's not the way it goes. Keep on hatin' haters you made Snooki rich, dumb__asses

Simple..

Because its internet world and people can say whatever the want without anybody knowing whos behind the computer screen.