This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WTF IS HER PROBLEM?!?
03-02-2013, 02:56 PM
WTF IS HER PROBLEM?!?
So i wont go into detail. My best friend Stabbed me in the back and she lost my trust, i never did anything to her. The same day she stabbed my back i told her i no longer want to speak to her, saying that she lost my trust and friendship. 2 days later she wrote on fb ( someone told me about what she had wrote on facebook for i am not into social media ****). She wrote about me and tried to make me seem like i was the bad guy.She said that i was the best thing in her life and that i lost my only friend. Why in the hell would she want to do this to me? I did nothing to her ever! Why would she want me to be the bad guy and let others think the same?
If you have questions, please ask.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2013, 03:04 PM

There's two sides to every story and yours sounds a bit bogus to me.

Ads

I know what you mean. Just find someone new. My friend who used to be my friend like backstabbed me today. She told me a week ago she didn't want to lose me as a friend and today she goes around saying I'm annoying and that she doesn't like me and stuff. I'm so pissed off because she said she doesn't wanna lose me then she told my BFF that. Girls like that aren't worthy of being our friends. If you give them a second chance then it's fine but if it's like the 3rd or 4th time then go find someone else. That's what I would do.

If you need to ask this, you probably are quite socially clueless/inept.

She's saying these things because she wants to seem like the victim, so everyone sides with her and thinks you're some horrific person. And since you aren't into social media, all they're hearing is her side of the story.

You have a choice to set the record straight, or just walk away. Personally I've always chosen to walk away because people like this are just drama.

why dont you just get over it? who gives two shits if youre not friends anymore? grow up and just stop hanging out with her like a normal person. god is it that hard? if you dont react to her stupid fucking post on facebook then shes just gonna forget about it and you can both move along without your god damn mother fucking cunt ass pathetic lives.