This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are the apps on the 8GB apple ipod touch?
03-02-2013, 04:05 PM
What are the apps on the 8GB apple ipod touch?
I am going to buy an apple ipod touch but before I do I want to know all the apps and stuff you can do on it.......thank you Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2013, 04:13 PM

They all come with the basic apps, and then you can download apps from the App Store for prices starting at Free.

There are a ton of free apps and they all work on an ipod touch. To list all of the apps and what they do, I would have to sit here all night typing.

You will LOVE it.

Have fun.

Ads

u can play games, if u have facebook or myspace there is apps that lead u check u statues, if u have wifi u look maps and much more. see the iphones commercial all those apps u can do unless the one that takes photos and is not for the ipod touch.

There are THOUSANDS of apps for the ipod, there is no way you could ever know them all

The 8GB version comes with a few basic features. They are:
Safari Internet browser
Calendar
Contacts
Mail
YouTube
Stocks
Maps
Weather
Clock
Notes
App Store
iTunes
Voice Memo

You can download an app for just about anything (as the commercial says). Store credits (the cards you buy at any store with a code on the back) cannot be used for paid apps, so you need a Visa/MasterCard/AMEX to buy paid apps. However, there are a huge selection of free apps. Some apps are the full thing with no ads (i.e. dictionary.com app) and some are limited versions of their paid counterparts (usually any app with "lite" or "free" in the name). The app store on the iPod currently has 20 categories of apps consisting of:
Games
Entertainment
Utilities
Social Networking
Music
Productivity
Lifestyle
Reference
Travel
Sports
Navigation
Health & Fitness
News
Photography
Finance
Business
Education
Weather
Books
Medical

There is literally something for everyone on the App Store. The iPod Touch is quite literally a tiny computer in your pocket. The only problem I had with mine (8GB) was that the space was gone in a flash. I have 225 songs, 3 movies (these eat up all the space), 622 photos, and 12 apps and my iPod is full. If you want to hold alot of movies or TV shows, or even pictures or music, then you might want to consider the 32GB or 64GB versions of the iPod. These ones come with the earphones with the microphone built in and Voice Control for your music.

there are over 90,000 apps but if you would like to search apps and their prices then i reccomend using app shopper.com, you can search any app and it will give you a review, price info and other apps like it, also that site has top a list of the top 100 free and paid apps!