This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is a 10gb internet plan enough per month?
03-02-2013, 06:21 PM
Is a 10gb internet plan enough per month?
Hello, im looking to upgrade my internet plan to 10gb for 25$/month. I use facebook daily, download some mp3 songs (3 per week or less). I also download apps on my phone and open youtube videos 10 to 20 mns a day. So is this 10gb plan enough?
P.s: the plan is divided to 5gb of download and 5gb of upload and the internet between midnight and 7am is Free. Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2013, 06:29 PM

Nope, were a family of 5 and both me and my brother and sister, use our 60gig limit up with in about 2/3 weeks and it gets very annoying, i would suggest to get a better plan, and 25$ is alot for 10Gigs, get a better package

Ads

03-02-2013, 06:29 PM

Hi,

10GB is abit tight, you could easily get that on a dongle cheaper. I suggest you try and find a better offer, in the UK theres plans for 40GB for under £10.00 a month. The best thing you can do is shop around, and make sure you always watch your usage information unless you have unlimited internet.

Also going by your initial question, you arnt using much upload (upload is the oposite to download such as uploading a video on YouTube or Image on Facebook etc.).

Hope I could help.