This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does it mean if she takes a long time to answer my facebook messages?
03-02-2013, 07:58 PM
What does it mean if she takes a long time to answer my facebook messages?
Now I know this girl likes me for sure. Two days ago we were talking about "the things we would do to each other". I told her that I would kiss her neck and she answered quite quickly that it was the best form of kissing and she can't wait for me to do it.

Anyway, earlier on today I sent her a message saying "Comment va mon coeur?" (How's my love/heart doing?). Yeah she's french and I'm not. Anyway she read the message, as it says on Facebook, but hasn't answered me for 2 hours.

I know she might be busy with school and stuff. But what does it mean?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2013, 08:06 PM

2 hours isn't long. If she's busy with school then maybe she hasn't had time to answer yet. It's much faster to pop in and read a message than to sit down and write a response.

Ads

Now you are just saying the girl like(d) you but you weren't dating.

I believe by saying "How is my love" you just induced a big eww moment. That is she was having fun flirting around and playing begining to get intrested, now you make a declaration of love, wheter in jest or not. Now she's think man this guy is giving away his love this easily and cheaply. Eww.

Anyway be calm and coy, don't panic and keep messenging her back, he silence could just be a test to see if you beg for attention. If you beg you fail the test. Be cool live your own life, if you were on FB just post some updates of you doing other times. Eventually she'll contact you if she's still intrested if you haven't creeped her out. After a few days she may say 'Hey where did you go I haven't heard from you in a while.'

If you send a fury of messages to her you will surly kill any remaining intrest.

2 hours? A whole feakin' 2 hours? Golly gosh flopkins, what're ya gonna do if ya actually get married & hafta spend time away from each other for something important like a job?

Time has a way of telling us that we're all the same- Equally unimportant. It's what how we react to life that makes the difference!

It doesn't mean anything.