This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is she becoming obsessed with me or..?
03-02-2013, 08:22 PM
Is she becoming obsessed with me or..?
So my best friends sister hates me for really stupid reasons. Anyway my friend will always tell me how she talks about me and how she listens into our conversations. I'll go over her house and she'll be nice to me and i'll be nice to her and then she'll just go to my friend and start saying how rude I am and how I think I can walk all over her. Recently, my friend was telling me how she was looking at my facebook profile (I don't have her as a friend) She was looking at really old stuff too from like summer. I really don't know what her problem is. I'm getting really creeped out though because she constantly talks about me and now that I know she creeps on me it made it worse.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2013, 08:30 PM

I think that she likes you... I mean she wants to be like you and she is jealous of you.... Why? Maybe her sister loves you a lot cuz you re her best friend and she feels like your best friend loves you more than her... :-D Trust me

Ads

Yes, I have to agree with the first answer plus there is this sense of you representing 'the enemy' if you know what i mean. She is not selfless either because she is jealous of your relationship with her sister, but is not even considering that her sister needs you as the friend you have been and are for her. she also is trying to bring division between you and the sister, and she probably thinks things would be better if she could pry it all apart and then she will have her sister all to herself not considering the implications, and negative feelings this would cause for all parties. It has the similarities of the "Love triangle scenario's" so be careful and dont take anything for granted please.
Also, the best way to deal with this is that both you and your friend are well aware of what she is doing and that communication flows through the two of you, and if you were to have the same mind set in terms of how to deal with her, in terms of not letting her getting to far off with things and in terms of confronting her should you both choose this.....Good Luck with this.

Hmm idk but people who happen to mess with me and talk about me behind my back tend to creep my fb (2 who even declined my request) and also listen to my converstIons.