This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Some guy likes me and asks for my address...?
03-02-2013, 10:21 PM
Some guy likes me and asks for my address...?
Ok... I've never met him in person, but we've been talking for more than 3 or 4 months.
and he told me he likes me... I let him know that i have a baby girl and that her bday is in 2 weeks, and he kept saying he wants to send her a present. I told him that he doesnt have to and such but he kept saying he would... So i am trying to ignore him now because he asked for my address? And i dont know if its such a good idea to give your address out to strangers. He said he doesn't live in the same state but could i trust him? He also said he was coming to visit very soon :/ i don't really like him that way... Should i tell him? Or just ignore him?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2013, 10:29 PM

Way too creepo. Don't do it....he sounds dangerous.

Ads

just sever contact altogether and don't use any email or other forms of communication that you used to use with him... disappear from the face of the earth as far as he is concerned.

IGNORE HIM. he's a huge red flag...

The internet is the sketchiest place on Earth. There is a whole movie about a girl giving out her address to some guy, who tells her she loves him, on the internet. She gets raped by a man 30 years older than herself and then commits suicide.
The less he knows about you the better. The internet is a bad place to meet people.

SERIAL KILLER or RAPIST

Don't give him any of your information. Doesn't sound like he wants to give her a present. It's just an excuse to get your address. Block him as soon as possible.

that's not right to ask for someones address that you have never met before. don't do something that later you will regret he could be a killer or rapist or something be careful just stop talking to this guy!

NO.. Tell him no. Please don't do that... Tell him the truth. And please don't put your baby girl in danger by trusting someone from another state, who you've never met before. Do it for her. You should end this.

Just tell him you don't like him that way.. and do not give your address its is to risky to put your and your daughters life in jeopardy.