This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to use Teavana Tea Tumbler?
03-03-2013, 02:52 AM
How to use Teavana Tea Tumbler?
I got the glass one with the strainer. Do you put the tea leaves inside the glass and then put the strainer back on it and drink it that way? Or do you put the leaves on top of the strainer and pour water in it?
no-A-Xi....What on EARTH are you talking about? First of all, it TEAvana and it is not Tumblr...that is a website. Second of all, ........what.....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2013, 03:00 AM

tay-vana tea tumblr is very usef or you to put tea , try that

Ads

03-03-2013, 03:00 AM

From what I hear, a lot of users have had this question. I think it can be used both ways; many teas (black, green, white) become very bitter if allowed to continue steeping, so those should be placed in the strainer so that they can be removed. An herbal tea, oolong, or the "presentation" blooming teas, can be left in the tumbler for an extended period of time without a change in flavor.

I found this discussion on Steepster (a social media site for tea drinkers), as well as the reviews at Teavana's site, to have a lot of good information on this tumbler:
http://steepster.com/discuss/2590-tea-tumbler-usage