This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If you message someone on Facebook and then block them will they see your message?
03-03-2013, 03:32 AM
If you message someone on Facebook and then block them will they see your message?
My friend Facebook messaged a guy and then blocked him, will this person still see her message?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2013, 03:40 AM

Yes, if you send the message before you blocked him

Ads

yes, the message will still be able to be read, but it will be difficult to know who it was from

Absolutely, yes. As soon as your friend clicked on Send or Post the message was sent. The guy will still be able to read it as it's in his inbox or on his wall.

yep and they will still be able to see them on facebook. dont message the person. that leaves a tunnel to allow them to email her back. block means they cant see their page. but they can however still send messages.

Yesssss

Yes,and he'll know who sent him the message. He will receive the message,but he won't be able to reply to it. I've had that happen to me twice,and I've blocked a few people myself. If she just deleted him as a friend,then he can reply to her message. If she blocked him,that means that he won't be able to find her account in a search list or send her messages from that particular account.

If you message someone prior to you blocking them, then yes that is correct, they will still be receive the message from you

No he cnt see the settings is changed fro few days he cnt see ur messges vn u blockd him if u unblock him he can see ur messges