This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How should i talk to my crush?
03-03-2013, 07:20 AM
How should i talk to my crush?
I'm a freshman and I like a boy who is a sophomore. I don't have any classes with him and I have never talked to him. I'm really scared to talk to him because I feel like its so weird just to walk up to him and be like, "Hi! My name is ____." Like how am I supposed to get the ball rolling with him? He has lunch with me and he and his friends sit across from me and my friends. He accepted my friend request on Facebook, and I considered messaging him on there. But knowing myself I would be really confident online but I would never follow up with that conversation outside of Facebook. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I could get the ball rolling with him?? Thank you!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2013, 07:28 AM

Look at him until he notices youre looking at him then look away. Not in a creepy way though! In a flirty way. You have to drop hints you are interested in him because high school guys are oblivious.

Ads

03-03-2013, 07:28 AM

Just say hey I'm blank I've seen you around your pretty cute if you want to do it straight forward or you could go around it and just sit at his table say hi in the hallway maybe start a convo if you guys are alone