This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does it mean when your ex unblocks you on facebook?
03-03-2013, 07:47 AM
What does it mean when your ex unblocks you on facebook?
So this will be very long lol sorry! :/
3 months ago, I met a guy and we really really REALLY liked each other and would talk everyday! But then two weeks later, we got into this huge argument and insulted each other very badly. His sister got involved also. He then blocked me on facebook. But then after a week unblocked me. I messaged him saying sorry and he said sorry back. But then he said he didn't wanna talk to me because I "broke" his trust which I didn't. And then he blocked me again. -__-
He then unblocked me and we started talking again like we normally would. I told him I still had feelings for him and he said he didn't. And then 2 days later, he blocked me AGAIN. He told my friend that he's friends with too, that he blocked me cause he didn't want this to continue anymore. And 1 month went by and we didn't talk but made a lot of eye contact in school. He mentioned me to our friend that he thinks I stand infront of his classroom on purpose. My friend told me he said that just to tease me. What does that mean? And also he just recently unblocked me. What does that mean? Why did he unblock me after so long? Do you think he still has feelings for me cause I'm the first girl that ever liked him. And he wanted to tease me? Please reply. I am really confused and I kinda still have feelings for him but don't know how to get him back. Please give me some advice(: Btw, I'm a junior in highschool. Thanks(:
Lol just to let everyone know he unadded me and then unblocked me. So we're not friends on facebook anymore but yeah. Thanks for anyone who took time out to answer meSmile
My friend has known him for a very long time and knows him very well so is she right?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2013, 07:55 AM

Hey! Its alright, your story wasn't all that long, haha

Well anyways, to your questions, the reason he probably unblocked you was cause he's possibly ready to talk to you again, he wants to. If he didn't want to talk to you, if he wanted you to be out of his life completely, then he would keep you blocked and shut you out of his life, i'm sure he would have, you know?

As for if he still has feelings for you, that, I can't say. Maybe he does, but maybe he doesn't. You know him a lot better than we do, so you'd have a good idea on that.

He's more than likely still thinking about you though, which is shown by the long eye contact with you in school and the fact that he chose to unblock you on Facebook

As my last piece of advice, play it by ear. You may not know him inside and out, but you should know him somewhat, like what he does when he likes someone,how he flirts, etc. Try and get a feel for how he feels and then go from there

I wish you the best of luck, and happy holidays!

Ads

03-03-2013, 07:55 AM

Okay ill tell u this guys are VERRRYY confusing... its best just to let him start talking to you again and he probably unblocked you to start talking again if not and hopefully not this answer but he accidently unblocked u lets hope its the first option anyways gud luckk