This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I can't talk to him?
03-03-2013, 09:09 AM
I can't talk to him?
Like most of my questions, I'll start out by saying "long story short": my boyfriend and I broke up and got back together during the break up I was distraught and wanted nothing more than to have him back. A few weeks after we got back together he told me that him and a (girl) friend had gotten to second base but he couldn't go through with it and he stopped because it "wasn't me" of course I believed him and dropped it.. But it always bothered me. Recently we've gotten into a fight that nearly ended us, he went through my Facebook and thought I had been too much of a flirt and so I really tried to buckle down, I didn't think I was doing anything wrong but he insisted I deactivate my Facebook so I did. Now, though it didn't follow through he found out that the girl he was with when we were apart's father was selling his camaro and my boyfriend was interested I was a bit hurt but couldn't tell him. Then I found out another one of his girl friends had stopped by and ate somd of the food he was making while i was at work and he didnt tell me till I saw that on his phone she had texted "wuv you" and he had texted "love you!" Right infront of me. Just yesterday we were hanging out with his best friend and my boyfriend had started talking about how his ex had tried to sext him and he went along with it to "mess with her head".
Do you think I'm reading into this too much? I feel like there's no one I can talk to because my parents don't know we're together and I feel guilty that he felt like I was flirting. But the more I hear about other girls I feel like I don't trust him as much as he doesn't trust me, and I love him so much I want to fix this bit if I tell him that I hate these girls he'll just get pissed. Ugh!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2013, 09:17 AM

I don't think you're reading into it too much! He made you deactivate your facebook account when he thought you were too 'flirty' and he sends a message that says "Love You" to a girlfriend?! That's wrong! He had a girl over without telling you, that is wrong! Even if it were his guy friends he should have told you! Overall I think you should discuss this with him, either that or really think about how he treats you and talks to you compared to how he speaks and treats other women.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply