This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it pathetic that I'm 16 and have never been kissed......?
03-19-2013, 09:34 AM
Is it pathetic that I'm 16 and have never been kissed......?
Does it mean that I'm ugly?
Or that I'm just shy/have bad social skills?

I'm just depressed because I never even had a boyfriend.

Guess what? Today I saw my ELEVEN year old cousin at the mall. She had straightened hair, eye makeup, and really nice boots.

She was AT THE MALL with her BOYFRIEND. And I just checked her facebook page. Her cover photo is a picture of her and her boyfriend, in a parking lot, totally MAKING out.

She's ELEVEN. If she's 11 and she's doing that..what have i been doing with my life?

Is it pathetic that I'm 16 and have never been kissed?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2013, 09:44 AM

not at all, i diddnt have my 1st kiss until i was 19, it happens when it happens.

Ads

03-19-2013, 09:53 AM

no, my friend who is beautiful hasn't either. Just some people don't meant the right person right away.

Thou she is 11 she shouldn't be doing that kinda stuff. Send her back to daycare.
03-19-2013, 09:55 AM

No. But it IS a little pathetic that You're so worried about it ! Because it WILL Happen. It's just that it will Happen in it's OWN Sweet Time... -NOT Anyone Else's. Smile
03-19-2013, 10:03 AM

No, it's totally normal. It just means that you're not a sl*t like your cousin and most other girls on the planet. You'll have te best boyfriend when you're older. He'll actually treat you with respect. I see nothing wrong.
03-19-2013, 10:12 AM

Dont judge your self based off everyone elses life and experinces... Your cousin seems to be headed down a bad path. I bet you are beautiful, and i bet you have some amazing qualities! You will get your first kiss dont rush your self it will happen.
Plus your cousin will probably have a baby in high school... Where are her parents???
03-19-2013, 10:14 AM

It's not at all pathetic never been kissed at 16.
No offence but I don't think an eleven year old should be making out with someone... It's wrong.
Most people haven't been kissed by the age of 16, it's normal.
Maybe you're shy, I'm shy and go bright red most of the time, it's normal and you will soon get a boyfriend, I bet you (:
03-19-2013, 10:23 AM

Yes, loser ahahah I think you're a nerd without friends and a social life.
You'll never have babies!
03-19-2013, 10:28 AM

There is nothing pathetic about it. And there is nothing wrong with you either. It just means that you haven't been kissed.
03-19-2013, 10:38 AM

Honestly, I agree that eleven is too young for that - especially things like making out. But it's not my child, so what she does and what her parents agree to are what they will be, and it shouldn't be any of my concern.

No, I don't think it's pathetic at all. Everyone has their own pace, and it'll happen eventually. You just haven't found someone yet, but it'll happen with time. And hey, I hear ya - I'm 17, and I've never had a boyfriend either. Every time I like a guy something goes horribly wrong, so I know what it's like. I see and hear of people that are much younger than I am who have already had multiple boyfriends. But honestly, what I do is try not to think about it, as hard as it is (and despite my best efforts I end up thinking about it anyways at times), and tell myself that eventually it'll happen, as that's always what people tell me. Maybe the one for you just hasn't come around yet. (:

And it doesn't necessarily mean you're ugly, nor that you're shy or have poor social skills. I'm not trying to sound conceited in any way here, but I'm told by various people, whether I know them or not, that I'm pretty all the time, and while I can be shy with certain situations, I'm not usually and am fairly outoging, and very friendly. And well, as I mentioned before, I still don't have a boyfriend Tongue sometimes it may not make sense, but it happens!

It gets me down too if I think about it long enough, but just try to occupy yourself doing other things that you enjoy, and try to take your mind off of it. If it really bothers you, then maybe you could try changing certain things? And by that I mean if you generally don't talk to guys, maybe you could try to break away from that and start talking to guys, and start including them in your circle of friends. And if you see a guy you think is cute, smile at him when you see him, and / or talk to him. If you feel like maybe you blend into the crowd a bit, you could try tweaking some things in the way you dress, etc. (but not changing it completely, you still want to stay you) to help with that.

I also think being confident and happy with yourself are important things, too. It's hard to put yourself out there / make yourself noticed (in a good way, and by a guy you like), but you can do it! I believe in you Big Grin

Good luck! I hope I helped you in some way, believe me, I know what it's like. I hope things work out for you in the future (: