This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would he still like me if...? Please answer?
03-19-2013, 02:30 PM
Would he still like me if...? Please answer?
I like this guy very, very much. He's in one of my classes in High School and he's younger than me, BUT more mature (Yes, he's the most mature guy in the grade). He's respectful, nice, very smart, social, approachable, etc.
He's also quite popular because he attends a lot of parties (even though he controls himself in them) and pretty much everyone likes him. I'm one of those shy and quiet type of girls that will only hang out with her group of friends. He's been showing interest in me lately, and we've talked over Facebook. We have really fun conversations because he always keeps them going, which motivates me into keeping them going also. I have liked him for about a month or so because he's all that I mentioned and also very attractive! He's NOT a typical guy, guys like him are really rare, especially if they're good looking also.
Anyway, do you think he can like me, even though I'm not the party type or the very social type? Although I can be if he gets to know me better.
Please help?!
Sorry, I forgot to mention we do speak in person too haha Smile Mostly on Facebook even though I want to get to know him better

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2013, 02:35 PM

I'm sure he would, if he likes you now Smile

Ads

03-19-2013, 02:39 PM

Yes.
03-19-2013, 02:48 PM

totally! seems like you have a good chance if you keep talking to him. good luck!
03-19-2013, 02:54 PM

Ask to go to a cafe with him or something, or just a local park Smile if it goes well, ask him out!

congrats finding such an awesome guy!
03-19-2013, 03:02 PM

He sounds lovely. Just mention a film you're interesting in going and seeing, kinda hint that you'd like to see it with him, and then you'll see if he likes you (if he takes the hint and takes you up on it). I think you should start speaking in real life- people's facebook conversations can be very different to real ones, and then you would get a firm idea.