This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook hacking , its annoying !! Help pls ?
03-25-2013, 10:50 AM
Facebook hacking , its annoying !! Help pls ?
So recently on fb , lots of my friends are sending me messages and creating groups like WhatSantaGotme4568 and shit and I clicked on the stupid link by accident -.- and now Im hacked. Its just the virus though so nothing serious, but I dont wanna get hacked anymore , how can I stop this ? I was told by a friend to restore my computer but I dont want to do that because this laptop Im using right now isn't mine , its kind of a family but Im really the only one who uses it and I dont wanna mess up anything because I just got microsoft so wat should I do ? Pls helpp D: !!
~Emmi-chan

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-25-2013, 10:58 AM

just delete all your facebook apps, and uninstall anything you were tricked into installing in the first place

then stop clicking on obvious spam

Ads

delete all the facebook apps

Hello Emily,

-Delete all of the Applications that you were tricked into clicking
-Change your Password
-Clear your browsers cookies/cache/temporary internet files

In the future, please make sure to never click on any links that are floating around on Facebook, as many of these are spam and software to gain your password.

Hey emily this happens alot everyone is right about what they said but its way faster to go to your computer file and delete System32 its what hackers use to put their virus in and it cleans up everything you wont loose anything cause all your other files are safe but that folder is a hoax its put their to trick people like you and me