This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i want to ask sumthing about iphone 5 please help plz?
03-25-2013, 11:13 AM
i want to ask sumthing about iphone 5 please help plz?
hi
i want to know if i but an iphone 5 from US for $399 and then can i bring it to INDIA with out any restrictions ........and even i wanna know that if we buy an iphone 5 in US do we have to pay any money after that every month.......plz help me plz reply

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-25-2013, 11:21 AM

Yes you can bring to India if the iPhone "unlocked and contract-free" to use with any GSM network at India. I think the price is not $399 but its $849 for 64 GB iPhone 5

Ads

03-25-2013, 11:21 AM

You would not even get that far

From the question I assume it is a contract phone so you would have to be a US citizen!
US ADDRESS so need to work there US EMPLOYER TAXES also Social Security number

Instead of trying to import an OVERPRICED IP5 get either the
Samsung Galaxy S III (3) or Samsung Galaxy SII (2)

Both are better than the IP and cheaper

SGS III IS 1.4Ghz Quad Core Processor Quad Core 4 processors
IP5 IS 1.2Ghz Dual Core Processor [ THE IP4S 1.0 Ghz Dual Core Processor ] NOT QUAD

The IP5 has 1.2Ghz Dual Core Processor which matches that of the multi award winning [inc T3 Phone Of The Year 2011] SGS II ( 2) 1.2Ghz Dual Core Processor

The IP5 was released 18 months AFTER SGS II (2) so the " BEST EVER IPHONE" has a processor of the 2nd best Samsung Galaxy

Note the source http://finance.yahoo.com/news/8-things-t...-t-do.html
Both Samsung Galaxy S III and or Samsung Galaxy SII have the features the IP5 lacks

iPhones are just overpriced and because you pay more for an iphone it does NOT mean you are getting the same, clearly you are getting much less.

The price paid or tariffs commanded (no demanded) by iPhones...on any every network defy logic and gravity

A basic IP5 is 16GB non expandable! SGS II +32GB total 48Gb SGS III +64GB total 80Gb

Apple have disabled the "functioning" part of Bluetooth so media CANNOT be sent that way even contact detail cannot be bluetooth you cannot share

the question you should ask is what when the IP5 and SGS 2 both have a 1.2Ghz Dual Core Processor the IP5 cost so much more
better material in IP5 ALUMINIUM body looks cool but is easy to scratch