This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What software to use to monitor computer activities made by my employees for personal use during office hours?
03-25-2013, 11:59 AM
What software to use to monitor computer activities made by my employees for personal use during office hours?
I always caught them doing some Facebook and Myspace and YM during hectic office hours but they kept on denying it. Now they delete history browser but most of them still use their computer during personal use and I need to stand firm on this so I need a software that can track the computer activities made by my employees (and for evidence of course).

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-25-2013, 12:07 PM

Do some research into VNC. I know a lot of corporations use it and it is fairly simple to set up. I have it set up on my PC's at the moment.

Ads

install key logger program

We had this software called "Websense" that lets the admin specify what kind of sites are off-limits and block them (e.g. "shopping" "social networking" "entertainment" all banned) and also blacklist or whitelist specific sites.

Why you need a software , install a mirror on there back for you to see what they are doing.

Have Cain's and Abel IP logger...
Have Oracle Web Enterprise... IT has security suite...

IMonitor EAM(employee activity monitor) would be your best choice.
IMonitor EAM is an application for real time network computer monitoring and content filting, and for employees' work time tracking. It allows you invisibly monitor your entire network in your company from one contralized position, such as email, instant message, keystrokes, print Jobs, FTP file transfer, websites visited, applications used,etc.

i am an IT manager and we applied in our ofice EAM for monitoring employees computer and Internet activities, pretty smart and will record every single activity on working computer, u can take a look if interested:
http://www.monitoring-softwares.com/empl...tware.html

I read here in Yahoo answer about this particular software called Keyprowler, I downloaded this and indeed I was so amazed with the features of this software. Keyprowler can record ALL computer and internet activities made including screenshots and keystrokes done. You can also view messages sent in social media sites such as Facebook, Myspace, twitter and other sites. You can also see passwords for those sites. You can also view IM messages sent (YM, AOL,GTALK etc.) I am not sure if this is specifically made for business owners to monitor their employees because if this is the case, then this is something all employers should have..a really must have.

Imonitor Employee Activity Monitor is an all-in-one Employee monitoring software for real-time network employee computer monitoring, employee activity monitoring, content filtering and employees' work time tracking

» Log email, instant messages, keystrokes, print Jobs
» Monitor FTP file transfer, websites visited, applications used
» Centralized Network Monitoring and Content Filtering
» Monitor employees computer usage and internet usage
» Monitor file copy, delete, rename actions
» Monitor USB stick, MMC/SD Card, CD/DVD usage
» Monitor both monitors of computers with dual monitor
» Logs can be saved and archived on a local server
» Stealth and undetectable monitoring and surveillance
» Professional Time Tracker module (Professional Edition Only)