This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what is the best ways to market business over SOCIAL NETWORKING WEBSITES, is FaceBook yields better results?
10-12-2012, 08:15 AM
what is the best ways to market business over SOCIAL NETWORKING WEBSITES, is FaceBook yields better results?
Need some better results for my business about marketing and advertising on Facebook to promote my business? I mean advertising on Facebook to promote my business. I understand Facebook has rules about marketing and advertising. marketing seystem works better I wanna know some more help !

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 08:23 AM

"The best way to market your business over social networking websites that's a great Idea...the facebook is a better option to promote and market your business it can be useful as well. The suggestion is valid but don't take the ""shotgun"" approach. First try out in a better way make a profile on facebook collect some friends and customer then post your articles and other content toward the customers that you want to share with 'em. Think about what your customers are interested in and talk about what interests they 've. This will take a bit of time. Try to avoid spending time and money...marketing need to use some wise steps to attract the people toward your business. I've one more advise for you to save your time, get some help with professionals like magicsolv.com is a great business promoter and marketer too, they can do better for your business so just deal for good marketing, business may grow faster with good efforts."

Ads

10-12-2012, 08:23 AM

The bizbuilders center on VRCities has some useful info re your question.

You are better off these days to make social networking marketing part of a whole online marketing system.

Check out the VRCities SuperMall project here:

http://www.vrcities.net/bizbuild/joinvsm.php

FJ