This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why don't guys like me? :/?
03-25-2013, 12:56 PM

Happened to me, but I opened up and now have a bf. be open to opportunity, because it could leave you in a heartbeat

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

I don't think your looks are the problem. i saw your twitter and i would rate you a solid 10 out of 10

you dress apporpreate so that can't be it either

i think you might either be shy or because you just haven't found a guy who actually want's substance in a woman. a lot of guys just look for girls they think are easy and that isn't who they should be going after.

ive seen it all the time in my school. guys tend to go after the easy girls and the girls i go after are the ones who have boyfreinds and are not shallow.

im in the same boat but i think its just your having bad luck you should try to find a group of people who are intersted in the same things you are

Ads

Wahh I'm gorgeous. Wah my life sucks. Wah I want attention.

I think you're really good looking, also I think that the pictures where you have less make up are better than the ones with makeup on. No! You do not have bad luck because you don't put out. It's great that you don't put out because a good guy with morals likes a girl with self respect. You are beautiful and that's why most likely the guys are intimidated to go and talk to you. I'm a guy, and I think is hard to find girls that have self respect now in days. Most of them guys, don't talk to really good looking girls because they assume, she might already have a boyfriend or they are just shy.