This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Boss sent me a work assignment through Facebook?
03-25-2013, 12:54 PM
Boss sent me a work assignment through Facebook?
Your Open QuestionShow me another »
Boss emailed me through facebook?
The weirdest thing just happened. My boss is out today on vacation. She is a friend on on my facebook page all of sudden my phone went off and it's a message from my boss with a work assignment to do from facebook. This seems so unprofessional. This has never happened before. I don't know if this is directed towards me or if it was a mistake. We have work email and a work phone and I don't know why she would communicate with me through a facebook account. Should I just ignore this and pretend like I didn't receive it? I certainly don't want to give the invitation that I would accept assignments from my boss through facebook mail that she can send anytime even during non working hours

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-25-2013, 01:02 PM

Yes its unprofessional, shame on her!!. Ignore the invitation form Facebook. That method of communication from your boss will spiral out of control.

Play dumb if your boss asks you about the facebook work assignment. You don't use facebook in that manner!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply