This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would you feel a little bit offended if a girl (Scorpio) ignored and unfriended you on facebook?
03-25-2013, 02:13 PM
Would you feel a little bit offended if a girl (Scorpio) ignored and unfriended you on facebook?
Scenario: You are new to a big city and met a great girl and you have been seeing her but still in the early stages and are talking to other people as well. She was the whole package (great personality, gorgeous, funny, into sports, independent, feminine, etc) and had the potential of being your girlfriend. You liked her but wanted to take time to date around before getting into a relationship. So you told her that liked her and how you felt (that you find it hard balancing 2 people and that you want to give her more effort but you dont want to waste her time because you dont talk as much and are sexual). She disappeared and the texts between us got less frequent. She invites you out once and you decline because you had plans but offer tomorrow and tell her youll let her know the time. But you dont hit her up or apologize. She doesnt react or mention it. I havent talked to her over a week. Then she wishes you a very dry happy holidays and doesnt continue the conversation and disappears, unfriends me on facebook. I know Im an *** but Im dating and she couldve given it time and attention. Is she wrong?

Im a Gemini and shes a Scorpio.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-25-2013, 02:21 PM

You don't have sex with a girl and then tell her you're seeing somebody else... It's offensive. And she probably felt used. I wouldn't be surprised if I were you dude. You should have seen that one coming.

Ads

No. She's not wrong. To be any more patient with you, she'd have to be a saint. Total package girl knows her worth, and seeks someone who will treat her right.

There's no commitment, maybe she is wrong not to give it time but you can't expect anything more from someone you don't know. Could've would've should've and oh well.

Sounds like she really just knows what she wants.

I get offended by anybody who unfriends me, I banish them to hell using my powers, i'm a charmed one.