This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are some cool websites to make accounts on?
03-25-2013, 06:42 PM
What are some cool websites to make accounts on?
I really enjoy making accounts and meeting new people! I was wondering if you guys knew of any cool websites for 14 year olds? Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-25-2013, 06:50 PM

Gmail
Yahoo Mail
Hotmail
Facebook
Twitter
My Space
YouTube
Flickr
Hi5

Ads

03-25-2013, 06:50 PM

Hipster : *Only available as an app* Description : It is much like Instagram but you have the feature to turn any photo into a postcard. Keep up with friends and find out the hottest thing going in around you.
Facebook *Available on computers and in app stores* Description : One of the number one social networking sites in the world you can add friends,make status',"like" things,and even create pages. Twitter : *Available on computers and in app stores* Description : trailing right behind Facebook in the number two spot is Twitter.Mostly used for stalking celebrities or starting Internet wars, you can see what's trending like "Cut4Bieber" and that girl who sucked on her tampon. Pinterest : *Availbe on computer and in app stores* Description : Basically it's for moms and girls. Have fun baby Girly man