This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook video calling! I need help?
03-25-2013, 09:37 PM
Facebook video calling! I need help?
I don't know how to use the Skype community so if you could please answer me here the question ... It's about the Facebook Video Calling whenever I start a call, after my friend answers, immediately, the window says "Call ended" (I have a webcam) I really don't see the problem. Sometimes it goes well but sometimes it wont work at all I use Google chrome if it helps ... So if you could tell me the whats the problem i would be very thankful

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-25-2013, 09:45 PM

You can use the Firefox browser for fb video chatting and i dont know that you have follow the correct instruction when you are install fb video...Again U can go to try. the Skype is also like Email chatting...you may to use this application for business communications . by team of http://www.asahitechnologies.com

Ads

Make sure you have the latest versions of JAVA and FLASH PLAYER

Try different browsers such as Internet Explorer/Firefox/Chrome

In general the Facebook video calling plug-in is extremely buggy. I installed it and then they kept telling me I needed to install it over and over. So, yes, definitely make sure your Java and Flash and your browser and everything are up to date, but it might also help things. You might try the Rounds video chat app on Facebook instead – it always has worked very well for me: http://apps.facebook.com/chatrounds/conv...bannerid=0