This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what does a scary face mean on facebook?
03-26-2013, 03:12 AM
what does a scary face mean on facebook?
I heard scary faces give computer viruses and i wanted to know if that was true and if there is anyway to fix them or get rid of them?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-26-2013, 03:20 AM

wait was it a clown? because i got that too. i think its going around now because it comes out of certian notifications that look like normal facebook notifications but they are actually spam and when you click them you automatically send them to all your friends. its really annoying. im trying to figure out what to do about it right now.

Ads

I just got that too!
So if you click on the notification, that causes you to get spam or is it only if you click on the picture itself???

i got that too! idk what to do

If you go to your notifications, and any notifications e.g: (name)____ has posted something on your wall. If you click the blue high lighted word it refers you to a link which is the scary face picture. If someone posted, wrote on your wall don't click the blue highlighted word! To be more safe, just go directly to your wall and check your wall if there is anything. If there is nothing on your wall, that person didn't post, that means that it is a spam. Actually you can delete it and disable the application so that this app can't access to your notifications again.