This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
who would likely face cena in an I QUIT match in possible near future?
03-26-2013, 04:09 AM
who would likely face cena in an I QUIT match in possible near future?
i think this year needs an I QUIT match to make some brutal statements......and who better than cena to make such a complete storyline change because history knows cena is your man for this match,i mean sometimes he promises that he will again be wwe champ but that goes in vain and anyways somehow he gets screwed but in an I QUIT match you have to make cena say I QUIT and that's like putting toothpaste back into the tube!!!!
BTW my options are:
cm punk
undertaker
the rock
who would you like to see face cena in an I QUIT match?????
@the artist formerly known as age................its not a normal match its an I QUIT match cena has to utter those 2 words....and i don't think anyone is capable of doing that!!! hell!!!! his shirt even reads "never give up"!!!!
@dark ricky.....i missed you, where were you (probably shacking up with charlie sheen, right)????? hell i love critics!!!!!!!
@dark ricky........i think you are PMS'ing bitch that's why you are so cranky!!!!!! tell your boyfriend to buy you some tampons!!!!!
@dark ricky........i think you are PMS'ing bitch that's why you are so cranky!!!!!! tell your boyfriend to buy you some tampons!!!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-26-2013, 04:17 AM

CM Punk for sure. Punk should make Cena tap out to the Anaconda vise.

Ads

Typical 13 years old cena fan -___-

Please take ur gay bullshit somewhere else. N shove charlie sheen twitter in ur ass.

Vince McMahon- once if Cena does lose at Royal Rumble, Elimination Chamber & Wrestlemania 29 then Cena will berated Vince for his recent PPV defeats that he suffered.

Jerry "The King" Lawler- if Lawler does turn on Cena then the Cena vs Lawler feud can be underway.

I wouldn't like anyone to face Cena in an I-Quit match because they are all predictable and we lose 1 more superstar. If it were to ever happen, it would probably be Cm Punk.