This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to stop facebook from using your account to spam on other people's walls?
03-26-2013, 04:10 AM
How to stop facebook from using your account to spam on other people's walls?
urrrg! facebook keeps posting silly links on my friend's walls without my permission. the worst part is is that it's from my profile. does anyone know how to stop this ?!?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-26-2013, 04:18 AM

well there´s a tab called account
go to that tab and there is "application settings" there the apps that you have been using..
click on edit setting on the app that has been posting on your´s friends wall and then click on additional permission and uncheck the ones you don´t like

Ads

This same exact thing happened to me, but it also sent it on FBChat. The only way to fix it (the way I used) is to change your Facebook password, just go to account settings, that's where you can change your password. If you want to know how you probably got it keep reading. You click on a link that told you to watch this embarrassing video or beat this persons IQ score or something, and it told you to sign in (this is called phishing) and they took your password that way, thus injecting the virus you've obtained along with your e-mail and password which posts stuff on people walls.

SCAN YOUR COMPUTER AND CHANGE YOUR FACEBOOK PASSWORD.

It's not facebook, some applications do it on facebook that you must have added. Remove them.