This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there anything more I can do to get the word out?
03-26-2013, 06:59 AM
Is there anything more I can do to get the word out?
12 days ago I was at the mall and I had my dog in my car and I opened my car door head something fall out I couldn't see anything so I went into the mall after a couple of minutes I came back to my car and my dog wasn't there I had security help me try to find him and then everyday I've been going to all the animal shelters in my area and posting ads on Facebook and stuff and I put up fliers but still no sign of my puppy he is really cute so I'm guessing someone just took him home but I want to know is there anything else I could possibly do at this point to try to get the word out?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-26-2013, 07:07 AM

Contact your local police or ASPCA or humane society and let them kno your dog is missing if they find anything or have any leads then they will call you

Ads

o im so sorry someone stole my dog once and it sucked. you should put up fliers around the mall maby who ever took your dog that he or she was a stray and if they see the fliers they might be nice enough to give him or her back. good luck

You have to go to animal control every day. EVERY DAY!!! Take 2 pictures with you. Give one to the shelter worker and have them check the quarantine and "hospital" area. He might have gotten hurt or sick and not be visible to the general public.

You have to go to EVERY animal control facility in your city. Most big cities have 3-4, some of them are government run facilities, and some of them are privately funded, like SPCA. Go to all of them. EVERY DAY!!! Again, bring 2 pics.

The second pic goes in the lost & found book at each facility. Don't be shy about "re-posting" his info in the book. You want his pic to be in the first 4-5 pages. People don't usually flip passed the first few.

Have you tried offering a reward? Don't post how much on the posters...just say you're offering one. Some people will fork over a dog for a cash reward.

Most likely you'll never see him again, But if you want to try then use the ideas from what these other people are saying, But if you get a new dog just make sure to micro chip it.