This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the best way to get a girlfriend?
03-26-2013, 08:26 AM
What is the best way to get a girlfriend?
My friends were hanging out and we asked each other what is the absolute best way to pick up a girl. We couldn't think of anything. So, I just want some advice on what is the best way to get a girlfriend. Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-26-2013, 08:34 AM

just talking

Ads

I have a girlfriend, I met her at a bar.

you HAVE to HAVE to HAVEEEE to make her laugh. that is the absolute bottom line.
usually people meet when someone does something stupid and on person comes over and makes them feel better and jokes about it.
for example i burst into tears in a store once (for reasons i cannot say) and the guy working asked me immediately if i was okay and then started talking to me about twitter (it had to do with why i was crying) he made me laugh and i got a warm feeling inside like something good was happening.
you have to make a girl feel special, like shes the only girl you can trust. you also have to show her youre not ashamed of her. introduce her to your friends. (you CAN tell your friends to not act the way they would if it was just you guys!) BUT if its a serious relationship she should accept them the way they are.
you have to show a girl respect to get her to be your girlfriend
if you talk to her and flirt with her, you cant flirt with other girls. that could send the message that youre just a flirty guy!
hope i helped!