This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I like his photo too?
03-26-2013, 02:39 PM
Should I like his photo too?
So ive had a huge crush on this guy from my school. We've only talked 3 or 4 times and I know you're probably thinking "what the hell...." But ugh. He's amazing. I met him at my schools football game, and my good friend Tyler knew him so I asked him about the guy I've been crushing on. But thing is, whenever I'm in the halls talking to Tyler and my crush walks by Tyler would yell out "savannah thinks you're hot" or "this girl likes you" and he'd just look at me an smile. Also, by mistake, this one time when my bestfriend and I walk past him, my bestfriend gave me the look and I gave her the look, and when we thought he was gone we did the gitty "omg he looked at me" scream. And he heard. I wanna talk to him, but im just to embarrassed! ... He added me on Facebook yesterday, and liked my photo. I was so happy omg. but Should i go and like his photo? Cuz it would be kinda funny. And he'd get the notification, and maybe he'll message me? What do you think? What should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-26-2013, 02:47 PM

just message him first, its not like he's going to be available forever. maybe he is shy too and wants you to make the move first. your not going to get anywhere by not doing anything so give it a go, who knows, he might even crush on you back Smile

Ads

From a guys point of view, I don't think that it would be weird. He could be hinting that he wants to be good friends or more than friends, since that HE ADDED you on Facebook and LIKED your photo is that he ACTUALLY takes the time to look at your photos, guys normally DON'T look at girls photos unless we r interested

(Y)

you should defiantly start talking to this kid in person and at school. get to know him face to face before you just start messaging him on Facebook.
i think he deff has a crush on you!!
i say yes go for it and like a picture or a status just dont over do it.
answer one of my questions?