This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Internet Marketing + Traffic Question?
10-12-2012, 08:17 AM
Internet Marketing + Traffic Question?
Hi, I need to get 33 visitors per day to my (first) website, for my goals to be reached, is that a lot, normal, or a little? I have been studying internet marketing for about 6 months now, but I never had the time to start my own website, but now I have, so if I know this much, do you think that I will be able to get 33 visitors per days?
I will be doing social media marketing, I will pay affiliates to promote my website, some SEO, and article marketing. Do you have any tips?

Thank You!!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 08:25 AM

you can find it in tools on this website http://sitefinance1.notlong.com/5AAk1Ac

Ads

I think that is possible alright and if you want them to keep coming back, there is only one thing you need to do. Provide them with a reason to come back, and that is really good content.

I would also recommend submitting article to article directories as this gets you good links and the search engines ike these a lot it seems.
You should also look for Forums about whatever your website is about and participate in those as people with an interest in your subject will come to have a look.
Make sure you have used keywords in your web pages as well, especially in the title of your pages.

You shouldn't need to pay anything as all these resources are free but take a little work and time.

Hope this helps.

Just do it what you know and set a time limit to reach your goal. It is about one small milestone at a time.

Thinking about wanting to do something is easy. Keep browsing everyday reading this and that is easy. Making a plan is almost easy. It is the action part of going thru the plan and dealing with our emotion after getting the result is not the easy part. Try doing that if you want to know what I mean. And only then you know whether you got what it takes.

Some people only notice this about them after a few years. Others won't even notice it because they just quit. So it is better to know about it quicker.