This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Boyfriend commented on other girls pic, do i confront him?
03-26-2013, 05:24 PM
Boyfriend commented on other girls pic, do i confront him?
so i just got a twitter account, n i looked up my boyfriend, before following him i decided to check out his twitter and saw he had commented on this chicks picture,,,,, the picture is of her laying on her bed, with her big butt in the background (she's laying on her stomach,face in camera).... she wrote "I can see why the #thrist is real... and MY BOYFRIEND commented "damnnnn girl I don't blame them".. what do i do?
were texting right now, how he loves to love me and i thought about writing back "you know one thing i don't love, when u talk about a chicks ass."...... yay or nah?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-26-2013, 05:32 PM

he obviously would cheat on you if given the chance, i'd dump him.

Ads

talk to him and see if he denies it or not, them make the right move to keep him or dump him

Confront him! He's doing it behind your back.

You girls are all the same, so predictable. Just because he give another girl his version of a compliment doesnt mean he's a cheating bastard you should lynch the next time you see him. He's just being a guy, you should wait until more conventional clues start to arise.

Well, yes I would ask him about it. Because first of all, he's looking at other girls butts, and that's wrong if u 2 are going out. He should be looking at your butt. But yes just ask him, if it doesn't work out, it wasn't meant to be.

Did he have sex with her? Kiss her? No, and see this is why guys get pissed at girls because for some reason they get mad at something which a logical person could never understand. Are they friends? Probably. If he is your boyfriend it doesn't make sense why he would try to fvck some slut. So just ask him who the girl is. There is really no reason to think your boyfriend has some secret plan to leave you or cheat on your with this girl who he openly talked to on a social networking site.

You do nothing, he's a guy and twitter is not like hes actually telling it to her face

I wouldn't be happy with a guy like that but before deciding to dump him I would confront him. Maybe he will apologize and try to be more faithful. Your call.

No stop being so jealous just comments... He wont do nothing more