This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there a way to stay friends on facebook with someone without seeing anything they post?
03-26-2013, 07:50 PM
Is there a way to stay friends on facebook with someone without seeing anything they post?
I want to continue to be friends with someone on facebook but I dont want to see the things that they post unless i physically go to their profile. Is this possible?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-26-2013, 07:58 PM

Yes. Go to their profile and click where it says "friends".. You will then get a dropdown type box of options.

Ads

thats kind of creepy but i think if you go to their profiles their should be settings that dont show their post

Ha..not creepy at all. Your probably doing it for the same reason I did. A couple of my facebook friends have nothing better to do than sit around posting quotes, videos and other crap on facebook. Their posts would consume my news feed page but I didn't want to insult them by 'defriending'.....

You can also create a list for the annoying people. You can limit that certain group of people from certain posts and you could also hide that whole list from appearing on your timeline. If you rather just choose individually you can go to their profile and click on the "Friends" tab and UNcheck the "Show in feeds" Option.

yes there is a way

just goto your friend's facebook profile and click on unfollow

he/she will not get any notification about this