This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is this? Please answer!?
10-12-2012, 08:17 AM
Why is this? Please answer!?
The other day #iprefer was trending on Twitter and just because I was curious, I clicked to see what people were saying. And then I saw this " #iprefer a light skin girl with long hair," which made me think of Soulja Boy's song Pretty Boy Swag where he rapped " I'm lookin' for a yellow bone long haired star" and also Lil' Wayne's lyrics where he said "The most beautiful black woman I've ever seen I bet the B**** look better red." It seems to me that black men don't care for darker skinned women any more. I'm a 17 year old dark skin girl with short hair, I'm pretty confident in the way I look (inside and out), but something just kind of bugs me when I hear these things. Is there anything wrong with dark skin short haired girls? I'm not trying to be sarcastic or abrasive, I'm just asking?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 08:25 AM

I guess you better get a weave and some skin bleach.

Ads

10-12-2012, 08:25 AM

why would you want a guy that bashed black women anyway. Lil wayne looks like a roach and soulja boy's career is already dead. Do you want trey songz and usher or roach face and Mr. going nowhere.