This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want my ex back. Please help?
03-27-2013, 12:10 AM
I want my ex back. Please help?
So, I'm 15 and I was dating a guy for about 3 months. Everything was perfect in the beginning, but we were very different people and started to argue a lot. Eventually, we started breaking up over stupid things, getting back together, breaking up, getting back together, etc. finally, I dumped him for good because I wasn't sure if I liked him or if he liked me anymore.

Our break up led to another huge fight and we both said some nasty, hateful things that I know we didnt mean. We stopped talking and ended things hating each other. Days went on, and we got into another huge fight because he was mad at me for talking to a guy from his town. Like wtf ?

We just started to "hate" each other and ignore each other as much as possible. I tried to resolve things through text but he didnt respond. I let it go and decided to move on. I started seeing another guy, and this completely enraged my ex.

I was at the mall with my new older guy. My ex boyfriend walked by and he looked over with the dirtiest , angriest look. He went over to my friend and was like "is that her new boyfriend? He's so scrawny. I could crush him"

Later on, I was walking by with my new guy,
And my ex boyfriends friends and my ex boyfriend waved me over to their table. I came over alone and my ex was blushing so bad and he kept looking up at me (I was standing) and he looked sad and awkward. They kept asking all of these questions about my new guy and they were like "he's 17? He looks older and on twitter I saw he's in division one. That means he's a senior!" Which means they were all stalking him? Wtf!
My ex seemed awkward but I sat down and I joked with him and he was smiling and joking around back.

Basically, those things that he was doing proved to me that he still likes me. Or am I wrong? Anyway, I dumped that new guy and I told my Ex's best friend that I still like my ex so that he'll tell my ex. What else can I do to get him back? Help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-27-2013, 12:18 AM

Download the wiki love app! It has everything for boy problems. Just type it in the search box. It'll be really relevant to you. It's free too! I use the app every day to help me with my boy problems. Good luck! Answer mine?

Ads

It all seems very immature to me. This relationship isnt going to work unless the par fo you change. As your still going to argue etc.

I can't believe I was involved in crap like this when I was in High School...

ANYWAYS, you sound super immature, you wrote so much that I didn't get to even read the first sentence
forget about a boyfriend, grab a book and read, get good grades and go to college
This "boyfriend" thing will only screw your academics & later in life you will regret it

WTF?? you guys are like a movie... get a real life...
you are 15 and had 2 guys?? what will you do at 18???